Para quem é este curso?
This qualification is for anyone who:
wants to find a job in accounts or finance
Quais são os objetivos do curso?
already works in accounts or finance and wants a promotion or to undertake continuing professional development
plans to set up as a bookkeeper
wants to learn how to use or update their knowledge of Sage accounting software
The qualification aims to:
1. Act as further understanding of financial record keeping using Sage accounting software and the fundamentals of a double-entry bookkeeping system.
2. Give you the necessary skills to carry out a range of day-to-day computerised accounting routines and activities using Sage software including the entry of business transactions and routine basic bookkeeping tasks such as the posting to ledgers and the preparation and use of journals.
3. Provide an understanding of the importance of maintaining accuracy, security and data integrity in performing any bookkeeping tasks using accounting software.
4. Give you a greater understanding of the capabilities of the software and how it can enable better financial management and control of a business.
5. Enable you to progress in your learning to further develop your knowledge, understanding and skills of dealing with financial transactions by (a) gaining a Sage competence certificate at this level, (b) completing the units necessary to receive the IAB Level 2 Certificate in Applied Bookkeeping or IAB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping, and or (c) undertaking further studies of bookkeeping and accounting routines, both manually and using Sage software at Level 3.
6. Enable you to progress to self-employment or employment by preparing you for various job roles which may include, but are not limited to: bookkeeper, accounts officer, finance officer, credit control officer, purchase ledger supervisor or sales ledger supervisor. Quais são os critérios de inscrição?
There are no formal entry requirements for the Level 2 Certificate in Computerised Accounting for Business. However, it is recommended that you will already have basic skills in both numeracy and literacy prior to embarking on a course of study for this qualification. O que torna especial este curso?
One year of unlimited tutorial support
Como faço para pagar este curso?
Live or recorded lectures
Bespoke course materials including printed workbooks from Sage and IAB
A 180 day (i.e. six month) Sage 50 Accounts licence
IAB Assessment fees
Six months’ IAB membership (required to take the IAB assessments)
24/7 access to the Teaching Zone
Optional NUS card (additional cost) for UK based students – the definitive student discount card with a range of exclusive discounts