Quais são os objetivos do curso?
- Apply and practice their knowledge
Quais são os critérios de inscrição?
- Acquire and implement the technical and interpersonal skills that are so essential for a SOGETI Consultant
It is possible to enter CEFAM after having completed an undergraduate
- A degree certified Level I (5 years of study) by the French government
(as appeared in the Official Journal of 22 August 2012: “Manager des organisations à l’ international”, code NSF 310m). Certification by the RNCP (Répertoire National des Certifications Professionnelles) is based primarily on the acquisition and assessment of professional competencies, alumni salaries, and the consistency between degree requirements and the positions occupied by alumni.
- Master in Business Administration Como inscrever-se
- Applicants will submit an application form with all supporting documents (CV, cover letter, certificates and last two transcripts)
O que torna especial este curso?
- Admission interview and language test
- 2 year program taught entirely in English
- A 5 month internship with Sogeti
- An entire academic year at Rider University in the United States
- Dual Degrees: The CEFAM Degree: “Manager des Organisations à l’International”, certified Level I by the French government, and an
MBA Degree from AACSB accredited Rider University Guaranteed employment with Sogeti France as a Consultant directly following graduation.